We are seeking a full time or part time vibrant professional to join our team. We are a fast growing practice and are looking for the right person who can help us with our optical sales and dispensing and at the same time provide a pleasant experience for our patients.
- Helping patients choose eyeglass frames and lenses
- Using state of the art equipment to measure patients’ eyeglass measurements
- Dispensing and adjustment of eyeglasses
- Verifying eyeglasses when they arrive from the labs
- Assisting in office goals and promotions
- Helping other team members when needed
- Outgoing personality and great people skills
- Good communication skills and enjoy interacting with patients
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace practice
- Bilingual a plus
- Self motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to properly style patients and sell premium products
- Monday 9:45 to 7:00
- Wednesday 10:00 to 7:00 (staff meeting 10:15 to 11:00)
- Thursday 8:45 to 5:00
- Friday: 8:15 to 4:30
- Saturday: 7:45 To 1:00
Job Type: Full-time
Our practice is looking for a part-time (possibly full-time) Vision Therapist.
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated and enjoys working with children individual. You must be organized and able to complete specified tasks. Vision Therapists work directly with children and adults who have trouble reading, doing sports or performing academically due to poor visual skills. The program is highly structured by our Doctor but it can seem like "play". Our program graduates get better grades, enjoy reading, and see more clearly and comfortably than they did before.
This position does not need experience. If you are a happy, enthusiastic and positive person who is willing to learn new skills and make a difference in people's lives, we will provide you with the necessary training to become an excellent Vision Therapist! This is a great position for educators who enjoy helping people work to their fullest potential.
If you are interested in this position, please send us a note with your resume and telling us why you would be great for this position! We look forward to hearing from you.