Seeing clearly is just 1 of 17 visual skills. Dizziness, headaches, or learning problems may be a result of an underlying vision problem not caught in a general eye exam.
Learn more about vision therapy.
COVID-19 Update – We’re Open!
With great pleasure and within the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Optometric Association (AOA), and the Florida Board of Health, Exceptional Vision has resumed providing routine Optometric services, including updating prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
After collectively enduring unprecedented life circumstances these past weeks, we appreciate your patience and understanding now more than ever.
Our Team will adhere to strict ‘health care’ level safety protocol. Numerous protective measures have been initiated. Most notably:
- Our doctors & staff will wear face masks, gloves, and full-face shields as clinically indicated.
- All surfaces, including glasses, that are touched in any manner, will be sanitized before and after use
- Common areas have been modified to reduce/eliminate social contact.
- Appointments have been spaced further apart to ensure minimal undue interaction.
- Curbside pickup will still be offered.
- Contact Lens orders can still be made over the phone & shipped to your home.
- We will be pre-screening all patients with CDC-approved risk assessment guidelines. Individuals of increased risk will be triaged accordingly.
- Approved appointments allow access to our facility for the patient only. Minors are granted one accompanying guardian (no siblings).
- Face mask will be required for entrance to the facility.
Our protective protocol is designed for the safety of our patients and our Team. We will adjust on-site protective measures as deemed appropriate.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks.
Most importantly, we are here for you. We have truly missed our day-to-day relationships with our patients and look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Lianne Pino, Dr. Nathan Etten and the Exceptional Vision Team
Welcome to Exceptional Vision In Palmetto Bay
We Make sure you Look Your Best and See Your Best
Cutting-edge optometry and Advanced Vision Therapy in Palmetto Bay
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Exceptional Vision, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our Miami optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one. Did you know we offer a vision therapy service? Come down and see our vision therapy and learning center. We provide eye exams in Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, and Cutler Bay, FL.
VISION THERAPY: EFFECTIVE VISION FOR ADULTS & KIDS
Conveniently located in the heart of Palmetto Bay, our office is located inside the Coral Reef Professional Center, just east of US1 on 152nd Street.
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed